We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Sales Guild Life
We don’t sell our services and products for a price – we sell it for world class performance in the market and we always prove that it is true. That’s a challenge but we love challenges and if someone tries our services, they end up falling in love with us.
Working with world-known tools like Salesforce, Sellhack or Yesware allows us to stay ahead of our competitors by providing high level sales support. That’s how we manage so many leads and approach thousands of companies worldwide, from well known giants to small businesses.
Sometimes we work as a team, sometimes as individuals. However, we always support each other when there’s need to close a hard sale. You can expect help any time from all of the guys.
What You Will Do
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical position in our Go-To-Market efforts and the starting point for a successful sales career at Tesonet. SDR will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop e-mail and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities;
- Generate and qualify inbound & outbound leads;
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects;
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect specific verticals;
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers.
What We Expect
We are looking for a builder – someone who loves helping create things and solve problems. They thrive when they don’t have all the answers, the process isn’t defined and the tools aren’t built. They are truly entrepreneurial, and can write their own material, get stuff done without many resources, and adapt quickly.
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales;
- At least one year of proven successful sales experience or a huge will and motivation to get one;
- Experience or understanding on lead generation activities;
- The ability to write succinct and crisp sales pitches;
- Knowledge or experience with key sales/mailing tools;
- Fluent both spoken and written English.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!