We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Customer Success Guild Life
Have you ever dreamt of working in an IT company? Where your colleagues will always get your 9gag jokes. Where staying late at work just to have a match of Counter-Strike with co-workers is completely understandable and appreciated. Where we assist our users and always leave them satisfied. Ka-ching! This is who we are – the customer Success team. The team that has fun, performs and learns together. And just to let you know – it is not all about a piece of paper with ‘Diploma’ written on it. It is about you!
What You Will Do
- Source and attract candidates using job portals, databases etc;
- Brainstorm and invent new ways of attracting talent;
- Update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Maintain applications’ tracking system as well as internal HR database;
- Actively participate in office life and other HR activities.
What We Expect
- At least 1 year of experience in HR field;
- Excellent communicator - capable of sharing thoughts and information effectively;
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to changes;
- Friendly personality with a can-do attitude!
- Fluent English and Lithuanian;
- Great organizational skills;
- Empathetic skills - ability to deal with different concerns and listen to people is highly valued here!
What We Offer
- Modern office with music studio, chill zone, table tennis, foosball, xBox, sleeping room and more;
- Always fully stocked kitchen - free snacks and drinks. Don’t worry, it’s on us!
- If you have an injury – don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Regular events & team retreats - we love team building, having special guests over or just grabbing a drink together;
- Unique opportunities to grow - professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!
- Great team. Seriously - The Best!