We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Finance Guild Life
Our finance team masters numbers like no one else here. No table or sheet is scary for us – just bring them on! Financial systems are trusted companions, and planning is our biggest asset. Those who feel like overseeing financial activities is their forté, are more than welcome to join. Our team will definitely profit from that!
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for accounts payable accounting, invoices and payments booking;
- Communicate with various teams in regards to documentation, taxes, payments and accounting system;
- Assist with financial reports preparation and reconciliations;
- Assist with VAT reporting in various jurisdictions;
- Identify and suggest solutions for process improvement for greater accuracy, financial control, and efficiency;
- Together with the team work on internal controls measurements.
What We Expect
- Previous experience working as an Accountant;
- A degree in Finance/Accounting preferred (but not required);
- Work with Microsof Dinamics Navision/BC is preferred;
- Thoroughness and details orientation;
- Impeccable planning skills;
- That you are a sharp-minded person with analytical thinking;
- Responsibility and integrity.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.