We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Finance & Law Guild Life
We are a young and dynamic team, working to support our company and clients around the world. This position is great for someone who’s passionate about becoming familiar with legal and financial regulations in other countries, focusing heavily on cross-border markets. We work across multiple areas – from business to IT and tech. We love challenges, especially the big ones – we eat them for breakfast. Serve us more – nothing is impossible!
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for accounting and financial reporting activities;
- Prepare the necessary documents for accounts receivable, payroll, and accounts payable;
- Assist with financial statement preparation;
- Identify and suggest solutions for process improvement for greater accuracy, financial control, and efficiency;
- Together with the team work on internal control measurements.
What We Expect
- Previous experience working as an Accountant;
- A degree in Finance/Accounting preferred (but not required);
- Impeccable planning skills;
- Experience with NAV accounting software would be an advantage;
- That you are a sharp-minded person with analytical thinking;
- Responsibility and integrity.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.