We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
- Lead day to day delivery activities of cross-functional team to create great product;
- Collaborate with our developers, SEO, UI/UX, designers teams;
- Head Agile delivery practices and finetune them for the team and company;
- Engage multiple stakeholders to help determine requirements and priorities that maximize value creation.
What We Expect
- At least 2 years of project management with WEB, IT delivery management or similar experience;
- Experience in applying Agile development methods and Scrum in particular (knowledge of Waterfall approach a plus);
- Proficiency with JIRA or similar issue management software;
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, developers and business teams;
- Sense of ownership and commitment.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 2200 EUR/month.