We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Data Analyst Guild Life
Here at Tesonet we simply love data. Actually, we like it so much that we’ve invented a whole new data type. We call it ‘quick data’ – it’s big data that’s just fast. Our stack employs up-to-date technologies, such as Elastic, so you don’t have to wait ages for your complicated queries to return results.
The best thing about data is that it always gives back a definite answer. That’s what our analytics team strives to do – we’re here to crunch 900+ gigabytes of raw data to get the answer that would steer our company in the right direction. If you eventually run into things you can’t solve, you can always get help from your colleague, who, chances are, has a PhD in maths. That’s how much we love data.
What You Will Do
- SQL database analysis;
- Analyze the existing data and conclude meaningful insights on how our products can be improved;
- Help product teams to determine and track KPIs;
- Support teams on making data driven decisions.
What We Expect
- Previous experience in a similar analytical role;
- Fluent in SQL;
- Passionate about working with data to find interesting patterns and insights;
- Eager to learn all about new technologies and IT analytics methods;
- That you are not of afraid of challenging situations;
- Experience with BI systems or any data visualization tool would be nice.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!