We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
- Guide development of new concepts and prepare for normal development projects;
- Research and introduce tools and processes to the team;
- Analyze markets and trends, and incorporate these into shaping product strategy;
- Guide the development of new technologies and ensure they are effectively integrated;
- Ensure the delivery of scalable distributed systems.
What We Expect
- Experience in engineering management;
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, networks, software design and IT security;
- Excel at planning, working multi-functionally, leading execution across teams to meet commitments and deliver with predictability;
- Experience implementing tools, process, internal instrumentation, methodologies and resolving blockages;
- Comfortable managing teams/projects with tight deadlines and short release cycles;
- Experience working with and getting the best out of post-doctorate researchers;
- Demonstrate a track record of leading teams and professional development. You inspire your team to reach higher!
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.