We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning. Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
Tesonet is a hub of inspiring, next-unicorn Lithuanian startups and we want you to be a part of our journey to users! Work on an international B2C cybersecurity product and experience the growth that only comes when you’re this ambitious, this hungry, and this good.
We’re seniors who can teach you anything about everything. We’re team players who will inspire you when you need it. We’re rookies who always aspire to learn. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
- Build brand-centric relationships with various gaming influencers to advertise a B2C cybersecurity product;
- Constantly research and connect with influencers always focusing on expanding our network;
- Build content calendars specific to influencer marketing, aligning with PPC, PR and other Teams to reflect key product updates.
What We Expect
- Solid experience of managing social media, public relations, or influencer relationships worldwide;
- Sufficient knowledge of video games and streaming platforms, such as YouTube Gaming, Twitch, Mixer, etc.;
- Profound knowledge in strategic influencer marketing;
- A result oriented pro who could make data driven decisions;
- That you’ve worked with Google Analytics or other similar tools;
- Skilled communicator and relationship-builder, ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Impeccable verbal and written English skills.
What We Offer
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 1100 EUR/month.