We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
- Perform Windows, Mac, and mobile apps security audit;
- Work on Windows, Mac, and mobile apps reverse-engineering;
- Web applications and Linux servers security audit;
- Suggest improvements on internal systems and applications.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience working as a security engineer ("hacker" for short);
- Solid knowledge of operating systems, applications, libraries, drivers, ability to compile (and... decompile) any code;
- SSL/TLS knowledge, ability to explain what cipers, PFS, keys, PKI, certificates are and what they do;
- Knowledge of how to get a root on a smartphone would be nice;
- TCP/IP knowledge, ability to explain what encapsulation, fragmentation, flags, SLAAC, OSI, MTU is.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, nap room, and more);
- Personal motivation system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, and etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!