We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
HR Guild Life
There’s only good vibe in the HR team, and we have the best reason for that. We are helping all applicants to find themselves in their dream roles. In the past year, we hired more than 300 amazing people! Shaping the Tesonet culture, organizing events, carrying out the craziest ideas and building winning teams – that’s what we are focused on.
What You Will Do
- Part of the responsibilities is sourcing and attracting candidates by using job portals, social media, databases, etc.;
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions;
- Manage our ATS;
- Representing the company to outside parties, including applicants and outside vendors;
- Be responsible for 40+ employees at RnD team, i.e., make sure they’re happy and doing their best;
- Assist Line Managers & Team Leads with talent management (1on1, 360 degree evaluation, etc.);
- Cooperate with HQ HR team when it comes to Employee Branding, Team Building, etc.
What We Expect
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment;
- Deep understanding of recruitment process;
- Out-of-the-box recruitment solutions;
- Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods;
- Fluent English and Lithuanian skills;
- Excellent communicator;
- Management experience is not necessary.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.