We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
Our new Research & Development department is hiring!
Head of Product is responsible for the generation and management of the list of work to be completed by the development and marketing teams. This involves writing product backlog items along with acceptance criteria, and ordering them to achieve the product vision.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a Head of Product and a technical knowledge. You will have a full ownership of the product requirements implementation, and be the one who plans the necessary resources. A candidate must have strong communication skills, and fluidly work with product management and technical teams. If you are a strong leader who is passionate about defining the future of software development, you’re the one we’re looking for.
- Oversee a full-cycle product development and manage the resources to implement it;
- Drive the product strategy;
- Be responsible for grooming the project and planning the whole architecture;
- Work together with a product management team;
- Coordinate with development team on implementation details and timeline;
- Manage the relationships within your team and the vendors.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience working as a Head of Product or a Product Owner, preferably in software development;
- Advanced technical understanding of how software works;
- A result-oriented manager, who could confidently lead the team;
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment to scope, design, and deliver innovative solutions;
- Proven experience in supporting business with the progress updates and metrics;
- Excellent communicator and multitasker.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!