We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Marketing Guild Life
Powered by passion for technology and ambition for success, our marketing team features the most skillful people who are true experts in their fields. We are SEO wizards, PR gurus, top talented performance, retention and social media marketers, designers, creatives, strategists and copywriters.
Not letting go of that inner child inside us is part of our team’s success – nothing is too naive to be said out loud and every idea is welcomed here. Being foolishly creative can be totally fine! Sometimes that’s what it takes to achieve the greatest milestones. However, in numbers and A/B testing we trust, and we have our hands on the most advanced tools that can help us reach our goals. Did we mention we never let that CR drop – just the bass?
What You Will Do
- Develop and overlook implementation of product marketing strategy, including product branding, acquisitions, retention, and user communication;
- Create and execute growth hacking strategies;
- Follow market trends and apply them in the overall strategy;
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships;
- Motivate and empower team members and cross functional teams to ensure the best customer experience.
What We Expect
- A track record leading marketing function for a high-growth B2C brand for global audiences;
- Experience with acquisition & retention, pricing & revenue, conversion optimization. We hope you know your stuff!
- Previous experience in building strong brand image, creating user communication and PR strategy, content marketing;
- A strong natural born leader who is able to create and execute a rock solid marketing strategy;
- A combination of strong analytical skills and creative thinking;
- Experience in building and leading high-performing, cross-functional team would be more than nice!
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!