We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Mobile/Desktop Developers Guild Life
At Tesonet, we develop applications for various platforms: Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. This, and the fact that we work with apps at all stages of the software lifecycle, made us realize that change was inevitable. So we learned to deliver native and hybrid code, which is maintainable and scales well. Agile management and continuous integration practices allow us to move swiftly and deliver new features into the wild. We use data-driven decision making techniques to improve our user experience and deliver business value.
Our team is always looking for new ways to improve our products, so we work in close cooperation with QA, design, marketing, support, infrastructure, core and every other team here. All of this means that there is (almost) no challenge that we can’t solve if we put our heads together.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for building a Linux app using Go;
- Work closely with the rest of the team to define the product vision and make architecture decisions;
- Build new features and software improvements;
- Together with the team and a Product owner define further software development steps.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience in developing Go apps;
- Rock-solid knowledge of Linux architecture;
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool Git;
- And if NetworkManager sounds familiar to you - High Five!
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!