We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
- Together with the team of other developers, designers, Q&A Lead and a Product Owner you will work on creating and maintaining a self-service platform for business;
- Work on both backend (70%) and front-end (30%) sides of the code;
- Work on convenient, fast and innovative business solution development using all bleeding edge technology advantages;
- Selecting the best tools to ensure excellent quality of the code. It is all about dat code!
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience as a Full Stack Dev;
- Extensive experience working with React library;
- Master fantaster of Redux and Webpack;
- Interest in newest technology and thirst for geeky tech trends.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!