We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Front-end Guild Life
The members of our geeky and focused team are friendly and always ready to help each other. We work hard and we play hard. We also regularly speak at frontend meetups and attend conferences, both online and onsite. The team gets to spend one day per month working on fun projects that are not directly related to our regular work, and we spend a couple of hours every week learning new technologies.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers and QA to build large scale products;
- Follow high engineering standards and best practises.
What We Expect
- Good command of HTML5 & CSS3;
- Passion for building clean and tested code that brings real business value;
- Good knowledge of modern JS libraries (nice to have);
- Experience with PHP or Node.js (nice to have);
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!