We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning. Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
We are creating a security solution product that has top-notch clients around the globe. We earned our clients’ trust and satisfaction by empowering ourselves to develop a cutting-edge and reliable product. Our team is one of the best in the business and is the driving force behind the security solution platform. Working in front-end team is not about fixing legacy systems – it’s about building a world-class security solution product from the ground up that will be used by the strongest business.
We hold high standards for code quality, so we follow the best practices of the world’s top tech companies. We work hard and play hard. We’re keen to showcase our talent to the world – and that’s where you come in.
- Develop convenient, fast and innovative business solution using all bleeding-edge technology advantages;
- Write reusable and efficient code with ReactJS;
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, and QA to build large scale products;
- Be involved in the user experience design process;
- Follow high engineering standards and best practices.
What We Expect
- Deep understanding of the ReactJS, Redux state container, Webpack module rules;
- Solid experience with Modern FrontEnd Frameworks (React, Vue, Angular), preferably React;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Familiar with FrontEnd toolset (WebPack, Babel, etc.);
- Advanced knowledge of CSS/Scss;
- Knowledge of state management tools (Redux, MobX, remx), preferably Redux;
- Passion for building a clean and tested code that brings real business value;
- That you are a team-spirited personality and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 2000 EUR/month.