We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Finance Guild Life
Our finance team masters numbers like no one else here. No table or sheet is scary for us – just bring them on! Financial systems are trusted companions, and planning is our biggest asset. Those who feel like overseeing financial activities is their forté, are more than welcome to join. Our team will definitely profit from that!
What You Will Do
- Ensure compliance with IFRS and prepare financial reports of the group of companies, document accounting policies according to accounting standards;
- Coordinate and monitor annual and interim deliverables for outside auditors and other external parties, manage external financial statements and associated disclosures;
- Taking active role in IFRS compliance projects, including systems adjustments or developments;
- Manage preparation of monthly reports;
- Prepare and maintain report templates for more advanced reports, supervise all enhancementand development requests;
- Develop and maintain consolidated reports;
- Monitor and follow IFRS developments, estimate potential impact of the new standards;
- Perform reviews of financial statements of the group’s legal entities.
What We Expect
- At least a bachelor's degree in business, economics, accounting or a related field is required;
- At least +3 years’ experience in ledger accounting and financial reporting (experience at Big4 audit companies would be an advantage);
- Detail-oriented with good knowledge of IFRS accounting procedures and financial reportingpractices;
- Ability and strong interest to read and understand IFRS;
- Ability and strong interest of practical implementation of IFRS requirements in complex situations;
- Willingness to follow IFRS improvements and recent developments, analyze them and provide insights and suggestions;
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with spreadsheet programs, such as MS Excel, are essential;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner;
- Ability to work independently and to have the ability to interact with coworkers, management, auditors and regulators.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.