We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Finance & Law Guild Life
We are a young and dynamic team, working to support our company and clients around the world. This position is great for someone who’s passionate about becoming familiar with legal and financial regulations in other countries, focusing heavily on cross-border markets. We work across multiple areas – from business to IT and tech. We love challenges, especially the big ones – we eat them for breakfast. Serve us more – nothing is impossible!
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain the BI tools for both management and financial reporting;
- Assist in some ad hoc tasks, such as evaluation of profitability of new projects, gathering information for financial audits;
- Uncover new opportunities to grow and optimize the business through analytics and financial modeling;
- Assist with forecasting and reporting;
- Support management with data-driven suggestions for improvement.
What We Expect
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of Excel, Accounting Software & BI tools;
- Experience with leading information gathering and brainstorming sessions for business requirements definition;
- Comfortable in building, updating, and maintaining financial models.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!