We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
It’s innovation time! Growing customer demand requires us to push technology limits. Patching kernel? Sure! Implementing entirely new communications protocol? Why not! At Tesonet we have a rare opportunity to not only use latest 3rd party tools, but also invent new ones ourselves and make use of them to serve millions of customers.
Ever heard how various Operating systems handle different network components? Ever tried to shape TCP packets so they would look as you want them to, not how OS makes them look by default? Ever aimed to figure out the most informative approach to benchmark internet speed on different OS’es to find bottlenecks? This work requires fundamental knowledge on how the internet functions, curiosity to figure the details and creativity to make up solutions.
- Lead rapidly growing programming language agnostic team that consists of senior engineers with C/C++/Rust/Go background;
- Plan how issues are addressed;
- Get your hands dirty while preparing solutions and see how the world reacts to your teams invention.
What We Expect
- We are looking for an experienced Technology Leader who has built and led technical teams;
- You will enjoy being hands on but also capable of big picture and your results focused approach will enable us to get results at scale and pace;
- Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes we would still be interested in hearing from you!
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 3000 EUR/month.