We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
- Deploy and manage software into production environments;
- Identify operational priorities by assessing operational objectives;
- Determining project objectives, such as, efficiency, cost savings, user experience;
- Contribute to developing the solutions architecture and work on infrastructure provisioning;
- Pair with developers on application releases.
What We Expect
- That you enjoy crafting solutions that balance business needs, security requirements, and development goals;
- You are a LINUX enthusiast who knows what system administrators, QA and developers need to be able to do to get their jobs done;
- Ability to develop scripts;
- Ability to automate databases and services;
- Capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and application;
- Previous experience designing, coding, operating, and supporting high-performance, highly available services and infrastructure;
- That you're a technical visionaire.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.