We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Data Analyst Guild Life
Here at Tesonet we simply love data. Actually, we like it so much that we’ve invented a whole new data type. We call it ‘quick data’ – it’s big data that’s just fast. Our stack employs up-to-date technologies, such as Elastic, so you don’t have to wait ages for your complicated queries to return results.
The best thing about data is that it always gives back a definite answer. That’s what our analytics team strives to do – we’re here to crunch 900+ gigabytes of raw data to get the answer that would steer our company in the right direction. If you eventually run into things you can’t solve, you can always get help from your colleague, who, chances are, has a PhD in maths. That’s how much we love data.
What You Will Do
- Be the central figure for solving problems of millions of users daily, in a non-conventional way;
- Test hypotheses, build models and ship to production.
- Work with various team regarding new data collection and usage of existing datasets.
What We Expect
- Have a background in math/statistics (uni or online courses);
- A Python native;
- Knowledge and understanding of various deep learning model layers (CNN, LSTM) and architectures;
- That you know SciPy, Tensorflow/PyTorch and Keras well;
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in multivariate statistical and machine learning algorithms, such as Principal Component Analysis, discriminant analysis, linear and logistic regression, k-nearest neighbors, classification and regression trees, etc.;
- An ability to prepare production-ready models.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.