We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
- Work on various data tables and form data models;
- Find hidden patterns using data;
- Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modelling;
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality;
- Deploy sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods.
What We Expect
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python/R/you name it);
- Ability to model and design modern data structures;
- SQL knowledge is a must;
- Experience with data analysis, data profiling, and data mapping;
- Excellent knowledge in data visualisation techniques.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.