We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Support Guild Life
Have you ever dreamt of working in an IT company? Where your colleagues will always get your 9gag jokes. Where staying late at work just to have a match of Counter-Strike with co-workers is completely understandable and appreciated. Where we assist our users and always leave them satisfied. Ka-ching! This is who we are – the customer support team. The team that has fun, performs and learns together. And just to let you know – it is not all about a piece of paper with ‘Diploma’ written on it. It is about you!
What You Will Do
- Analyse reported product issues and ensure effective communication and lead long-term problem solutions;
- Thoroughly monitor support tickets’ trends and reasons, be capable to present it to the product management team;
- Provide feedback to the product management team regarding service disruptions or customer concerns;
- Implement projects agreed on with the product management team;
- Collaborate with the team and work with the third party vendors to ensure on-time solution delivery.
What We Expect
- If you have any project management experience, that would be appreciated;
- Previous experience in technical customer support is a must;
- Problem solver attitude;
- Analytical thinking;
- Understanding how team leading works would be nice.
What We Offer
- Modern office, chill zone, table tennis, foosball, xBox, free drinks & snacks and more;
- Motivation system (bonus days off, team buildings, trainings etc);
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team in a company that grows 100% every year;
- We are on a path of conquering the world - everyone says that, but we mean it!