We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Customer Success Guild Life
Have you ever dreamt of working in an IT company? Where your colleagues will always get your 9gag jokes. Where staying late at work just to have a match of Counter-Strike with co-workers is completely understandable and appreciated. Where we assist our users and always leave them satisfied. Ka-ching! This is who we are – the customer Success team. The team that has fun, performs and learns together. And just to let you know – it is not all about a piece of paper with ‘Diploma’ written on it. It is about you!
What You Will Do
Great products are not created by accident. Their success is ensured by hard-working
people, just like you. So why not join a talented team that is passionate about helping to create amazing things?
We’re looking for someone who loves to chat and is fluent in German or French. Open-mindedness and the ability to quickly adapt to changes are valued here a lot. This is a great opportunity to learn about the tech industry while working with TOP worldwide IT products!
So if you’re ready to take on the world – apply!
- Communicate with customers via live chat and email;
- Ensure excellent customer experience;
- Answer customers’ queries & provide reliable information;
- Work alongside techies to understand IT business logic;
- Build and develop customer relationships that will turn clients into advocates.
What We Expect
- Fluent in German or French;
- Eager to learn and grow;
- Ability to work day / evening / weekend shifts;
- Empathy and understanding - basically showing clients how important they are!
- Helpful personality - we want our team to practice what we preach - being helpful not only to our clients, but also to others.
What We Offer
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: music studio, chill zone, table tennis, foosball, basketball, air hockey, ps4, sleeping room, and more;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Professional growth opportunities - professionally and as a part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says it, but we mean it!
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.