We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
We are a team of conversion optimizers, data analytics, designers, and copywriters, who use actual data instead of subjective opinions and guesses. Armed with the most advanced tools, competences, and scientific methods, we are on a mission to improve customer experiences and grow conversions.
In continuous A/B testing we trust. We put function over good looks. Conversion killers? Let’s hunt them down. And how deep into the data we go? Until all the answers are found.
You’ll be working alongside a smart, driven team, to help deliver successful optimization programs. Sounds like fun? Come chat with us!
- Own and manage conversion rate optimization via different scope Team projects, strategy development and execution;
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to identify consumer needs, channel preferences and areas of opportunity to generate testing hypotheses and new versions of tests;
- Drive individual tests from initial hypotheses through execution, translating results into actionable insights and recommendations;
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to create compelling visual and written assets;
- Optimize conversion funnels to drive measurable increases in conversion rates and revenue;
- Closely partner with the other department teams to establish success metrics, test valuation and measurement requirements for each of their channels;
- Consistently research new platforms and strategies being used in the marketplace to stay on the cutting edge of CRO.
What We Expect
- 1+ year of CRO experience;
- Proven experience in the design, development and management of digital testing, targeting and website optimization activities, including A/B and usability tests;
- Strong understanding of web analytics and the conversion optimization space using tools like GA, Hotjar, VWO or Optimize;
- Experience with using and interpreting data, recognizing trends and patterns, and using data to drive decision making;
- Previous experience leveraging a customer segmentation strategy to drive hypotheses generation and testing;
- Ability to facilitate the establishment of clear testing objectives and appropriate KPIs, translating test results (quantitative & qualitative) into actionable business insights.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 2300 EUR/month.