We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
We are a team of conversion optimizers, data analytics, designers, and copywriters, who use actual data instead of subjective opinions and guesses. Armed with the most advanced tools, competences, and scientific methods, we are on a mission to improve customer experiences and grow conversions.
In continuous A/B testing we trust. We put function over good looks. Conversion killers? Let’s hunt them down. And how deep into the data we go? Until all the answers are found.
You’ll be working alongside a smart, driven team, to help deliver successful optimization programs. Sounds like fun? Come chat with us!
- Be responsible for user experience on all digital platforms;
- Lead the team of CRO, UX, Copywriting, Design, Analytics, Development people;
- Define CRO workflows and processes;
- Lead ideation and execution of a high volume of tests;
- Work directly with other team managers as a team.
What We Expect
- Great leadership skills;
- Solid understanding of CRO;
- Deep analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs;
- Clear understanding of customer centered design principles;
- Great communication skills.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 3000 EUR/month.