We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Analytics Guild Life
Here at Tesonet we simply love data. Actually, we like it so much that we’ve invented a whole new data type. We call it ‘quick data’ – it’s big data that’s just fast. Our stack employs up-to-date technologies, such as Elastic, so you don’t have to wait ages for your complicated queries to return results.
The best thing about data is that it always gives back a definite answer. That’s what our analytics team strives to do – we’re here to crunch 900+ gigabytes of raw data to get the answer that would steer our company in the right direction. If you eventually run into things you can’t solve, you can always get help from your colleague, who, chances are, has a PhD in maths. That’s how much we love data.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the whole CRO team: CRO experts, copywriters, designers and developers to create compelling and correct experiments;
- Generate ideas together with the team following the whole cycle of the campaign;
- Analyze and optimize conversion funnels, detail user flows, conclude “happy paths” to drive measurable increases in conversion rates and revenue;
- Analyze campaign data and metrics, draw conclusions and suggestions, assist in prioritizing;
- Build dashboards, present findings and make recommendations based on analysis across multiple devices and websites.
What We Expect
- Initiative, problem solving attitude, team player;
- Curiosity and drive to learn, change and improve, interest in digital marketing and human behaviour;
- Ability to communicate and use latest data visualisation techniques to make patterns visible even for not-so-data-nerdy colleagues;
- Experienced with data analytics tools;
- Strong logic and ability to dig, derive and detect principles and patterns of consumer’s behavior from data;
- Understanding of web analytics and the conversion optimization space using tools like GA, LOOKER, others would be a benefit;
- Experience in performing A/B/MV testing and usability tests would be a benefit.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 1800 EUR/month.