We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Marketing Guild Life
Powered by passion for technology and ambition for success, our marketing team features the most skillful people who are true experts in their fields. We are SEO wizards, PR gurus, top talented performance, retention and social media marketers, designers, creatives, strategists and copywriters.
Not letting go of that inner child inside us is part of our team’s success – nothing is too naive to be said out loud and every idea is welcomed here. Being foolishly creative can be totally fine! Sometimes that’s what it takes to achieve the greatest milestones. However, in numbers and A/B testing we trust, and we have our hands on the most advanced tools that can help us reach our goals. Did we mention we never let that CR drop – just the bass?
What You Will Do
Do you have a passion for writing and a keen eye for detail? Do you get excited about facing new challenges and new technologies? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where creativity and passion are rewarded?
Here at Tesonet we are looking for a native speaking(and writing) copywriter who will bring our client brands to the new heights by generating, organizing and editing content with a creative edge.
We are open to all sorts of languages – French, German, Spanish, or even Swahili.
- Produce and develop clear, succinct and original written web-content, blog posts;
- Produce high-impact content in support of brand awareness and overall marketing team goals;
- Collaborate with other members of our Content Team;
- Work on updating and amending written copy according to feedback;
- Research and gather additional information necessary to quickly learn a new topic and produce professional content.
What We Expect
- Previous experience as a copywriter;
- Excellent knowledge of either French, German, Spanish;
- Ability to perform magic with words - taking a seeming complex idea and making it a persuasive masterpiece;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, alongside a motivated team.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!