We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Content Creators Guild Life
How do we break the benchmarks, set new rules and change the beat? Well, sometimes all it takes is a single word. Here at Tesonet words are more than just a way to fill the silence. Our team uses them to create a story. The one that the whole world will want to share.
Ambitious, fearless and vibrant with a dash of audacity? Yup, that’s our team. Working 24/7 on new ideas, jingles and legends, we always need more creative energy. Forget about “Free”, “New” and “Click here” – we’ll create a CTA you’ll want to act upon.
What You Will Do
- Produce and develop clear, succinct and original written content for social media, blog posts, websites, advertisements etc.;
- Produce high-impact content in support of the overall marketing team goals;
- Collaborate with other members of our Marketing and UI/UX teams and/or freelancers;
- Work on updating and editing written copy according to feedback;
- Research and gather additional information to quickly learn a new topic and produce high quality content;
- Provide briefings and feedback to other copywriters and/or freelancers.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience as a copywriter;
- Fully proficient written English;
- Great time management skills and self-discipline;
- Basic understanding of SEO copywriting;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment alongside a motivated team;
- Goal-oriented and data-driven growth mindset;
- Savage sense of humor;
- Huge interest in technology and innovations.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours;
- Regular business trips to Lithuania to work with the team;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.