We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Marketing Guild Life
Powered by passion for technology and ambition for success, our marketing team features the most skillful people who are true experts in their fields. We are SEO wizards, PR gurus, top talented performance, retention and social media marketers, designers, creatives, strategists and copywriters.
Not letting go of that inner child inside us is part of our team’s success – nothing is too naive to be said out loud and every idea is welcomed here. Being foolishly creative can be totally fine! Sometimes that’s what it takes to achieve the greatest milestones. However, in numbers and A/B testing we trust, and we have our hands on the most advanced tools that can help us reach our goals. Did we mention we never let that CR drop – just the bass?
What You Will Do
Content Team @Tesonet is responsible for publishing, maintaining, optimizing, and delivering a seamless localized experience in over 20 languages among 350+ landing pages.
- Handle day-to-day translation processes for web content and other digital products (native apps, TVC, YouTube videos, retail, etc.);
- Build long-lasting relationships with freelance translators through Upwork, translation agencies and Country Managers;
- Ensure all content is consistent in terms of style, quality, accuracy, and tone of voice;
- Work cross-functionally with Development, Product, Management, Design, CRO, and Marketing teams to successfully launch new campaigns and landing pages;
- Participate in the full web production lifecycle, including scoping out content requirements, production, testing, and ongoing management;
- Develop processes and methodologies to implement, maintain, and optimize the localization process.
What We Expect
- Technical thinking or basic knowledge of HTML/JSX;
- An eye for detail, even under pressure;
- Ability to oversee the complex layers of content management.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.