We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Marketing Guild Life
Powered by passion for technology and ambition for success, our marketing team features the most skillful people who are true experts in their fields. We are SEO wizards, PR gurus, top talented performance, retention and social media marketers, designers, creatives, strategists and copywriters.
Not letting go of that inner child inside us is part of our team’s success – nothing is too naive to be said out loud and every idea is welcomed here. Being foolishly creative can be totally fine! Sometimes that’s what it takes to achieve the greatest milestones. However, in numbers and A/B testing we trust, and we have our hands on the most advanced tools that can help us reach our goals. Did we mention we never let that CR drop – just the bass?
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute effective communication strategies and campaigns;
- Handle public relations, information output, press releases, and media requests;
- Build long-term relationships with industry journalists, bloggers, and influencers;
- Organize initiatives and plan events to raise brand awareness;
- Collaborate with the marketing team.
What We Expect
- Previous working experience as a communications specialist for 2 years;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing;
- Ability to pitch to media, and rock-solid knowledge of online and offline media channels;
- Attention to detail, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines;
- Ability to work on big strategic plans as well as day-to-day tasks;
- Technologically savvy and communicative person;
- Fluency in English.
What We Offer
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 2000 EUR/month.