We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
- Manage a portfolio of rental premises;
- Fulfill a range of advertising functions, e.g. promote properties by listing, writing advertisements, or arranging viewings;
- Show properties to potential Clients;
- Assist with negotiations between Lessors and Lessees;
- Participate in meetings with clients to define lease requirements, scope of works needed, cost estimate & budget, schedule & milestones;
- Track progress of each rent related project following timelines, budgets, goals. Reports status and variances;
- Draft legal documents and contracts;
- Review rent contracts to ensure terms are met; ensure all paperwork is properly filled out.
What We Expect
- At least one year property management experience preferred;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be a self-starter, self-disciplined, and highly organized;
- Must have a strong work ethic, be team-oriented and highly dependable.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.