We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Sales Guild Life
We don’t sell our services and products for a price – we sell it for world class performance in the market and we always prove that it is true. That’s a challenge but we love challenges and if someone tries our services, they end up falling in love with us.
Working with world-known tools like Salesforce, Sellhack or Yesware allows us to stay ahead of our competitors by providing high level sales support. That’s how we manage so many leads and approach thousands of companies worldwide, from well known giants to small businesses.
Sometimes we work as a team, sometimes as individuals. However, we always support each other when there’s need to close a hard sale. You can expect help any time from all of the guys.
What You Will Do
- Own the success of our business customers
- Engage in day-to-day communications with customers to ensure we are maximizing their experience
- Identify upsell opportunities within customers
- Ensure a seamless experience for the customer during product adoption and deployment
- Proactively identify team process improvements
What We Expect
Our sales team is looking for an Account Manager for our worldwide customers. We are searching for a Farmer – in this role, you will serve as a trusted advisor to customers by helping them achieve success with our solutions. You’ll take responsibility for onboarding, support, services, retention, and delivery of outcomes in the form of renewals and incremental sales. As an Account Manager, your primary aim is going to be cultivating solid relationships, boost customer satisfaction and make the contract renewal processes more efficient.
- Proven track record of leading customer engagements with demonstrated ability to deliver positive results for customers
- Excited about immersing yourself in the world of Sales Operations, technology and customer evangelism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge or experience on key sales/mailing tools
- Creativity and thinking out-of-the box skills
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more)
- Personal motivational system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off etc.)
- Flexible work hours
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!