We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
You’ll be working on (breaking, white and black box):
– Desktop applications
– Mobile applications
– Networking components
– Crypto services
– Other interesting technologies we can’t include here
You’ll need to design from scratch:
– Solutions to complex security issues
– Security tools and services
– Security automation solutions
– Threat models for products and environments
What We Expect
- Experience in application security assessment planning, testing and vulnerability reporting;
- Proficiency using security scanners, static code analysers and debuggers;
- Networking knowledge, SSL/TLS knowledge, ability to explain what ciphers, PFS, keys, PKI, certificates are and what they do;
- Demonstrated ability to perform manual security code audit;
- Experience with fuzzing, reverse engineering, and exploit development;
- Experience working with application developers to validate, assess, understand root cause and mitigate vulnerabilities;
- Knowledge in application and infrastructure testing methodologies;
- Knowledge in architecture design and assessment (manual approach to penetration testing);
- Bonus points for community contributions like public CVEs, bug bounty recognition, open source tools, blogs, etc.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox and more);
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, trips, stellar idea bonuses, days off, etc.);
- If you have an injury – don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Flexible work hours;
- Great team. Seriously - the best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!