We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
We are creating a Cyber-Security product which has millions of users around the globe. We earned our customers’ trust and satisfaction by empowering ourselves to develop a cutting-edge and reliable product. This is why we believe that Cybersecurity is all about hard-work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound.
Application Cyber-Security Engineers are our biggest pride. They always ensure safety and accelerate the development of our global product. Every possible threat and vulnerability detected before damage is the key to becoming more successful and making the impossible possible.
If you are ready to demonstrate a deep understanding of desktop and mobile applications’ penetration testing and face challenges that drive you forward, don’t hesitate – apply!
- Secure desktop and mobile applications, networking components, and crypto services. White or black box – you name it!
- Show your reverse engineering skills on finding bugs in cutting-edge security solutions;
- Design and create solutions to complex security issues from scratch;
- Develop scripts, security automation tools to enhance penetration testing processes;
- Closely collaborate with application developers and other tech geeks to validate, assess, understand the root cause and mitigate vulnerabilities;
- Spread your security knowledge with hundreds of your colleagues!
What We Expect
- Proven experience in application security assessment planning, testing and vulnerability reporting;
- Proficiency using security scanners, static code analyzers, and debuggers;
- Networking knowledge, SSL/TLS knowledge, ability to explain what ciphers, PFS, keys, PKI, certificates are and what they do;
- Demonstrated ability to perform manual security code audit;
- Previous experience with fuzzing, reverse engineering, and exploit development;
- Experience working with application developers to validate, assess, understand the root cause and mitigate vulnerabilities;
- Strong knowledge in application and infrastructure testing methodologies;
- Knowledge in architecture design and assessment (manual approach to penetration testing);
- Bonus points for community contributions like public CVEs, bug bounty recognition, open source tools, blogs, etc.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 2500 EUR.