We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
Marketing Guild Life
Powered by passion for technology and ambition for success, our marketing team features the most skillful people who are true experts in their fields. We are SEO wizards, PR gurus, top talented performance, retention and social media marketers, designers, creatives, strategists and copywriters.
Not letting go of that inner child inside us is part of our team’s success – nothing is too naive to be said out loud and every idea is welcomed here. Being foolishly creative can be totally fine! Sometimes that’s what it takes to achieve the greatest milestones. However, in numbers and A/B testing we trust, and we have our hands on the most advanced tools that can help us reach our goals. Did we mention we never let that CR drop – just the bass?
What You Will Do
We’re looking for an experienced ASO Specialist to work on a world-renowned app having millions of users globally.
- Maintain Google Play, Apple Appstore, Chrome and Firefox extension environments;
- Be responsible for optimising app marketplaces for conversions and installs;
- Plan and execute in-store A/B tests;
- Research suitable keywords and make sure they’re ranked #1;
- Curate creative material, screenshots and texts together with other teams.
What We Expect
- Analytical thinking is key;
- Previous experience working with ASO processes and tools would be nice;
- Enormous curiosity and loads of willingness to try new things out;
- Ability to form clear tasks for designers, copywriters and data people;
- An eye for details. Really.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, comfortable workspaces, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.