We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
Here’s your chance to join a minty-fresh team of coding heroes that are building apps to revolutionise the digital world.
We are looking for an out-of the-box creative tech mind. Whether you’re into tweaking animations, building elegant objective models or wrangling the network stack – we have cool challenges for you! You will get to work with top notch technologies and together with the team of brilliant IT gurus you will be working on developing solutions for Android platform. That is where creativity meets the tech world!
Whether you’re a Kotlin guru, Java evangelist, Espresso master or a big proponent of Android Jetpack, our small dev teams pick the tools of their trade themselves so they can quickly adopt to the latest and greatest as they ship quality code every week.
- Work on a unique global product having millions of users worldwide;
- Develop and update Android applications;
- Together with the team of Developers, Designers, Q&A Lead and a Product Owner you will work on creating, testing and maintaining applications;
- Select cutting edge tools to ensure excellent quality of the code. It's all about that code!
What We Expect
- 2-3 years of experience in developing Android Apps;
- Excellent knowledge of Android APIs and SDK;
- It’s great if you have some experience with the Android NDK;
- Knowledge of Transport and the higher networking layers.
What We Offer
- Ideal conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, free snacks and drinks, xbox, and more);
- Motivation system (training courses of your choice, books, business trips, bonus days off, etc.);
- Opportunity to work in our brand new ultra mega awesome office in Kaunas. Yes, you've read it right - we're expanding to Kaunas;
- Flexible work hours;
- If you have an injury - don’t worry! We have a professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Great team. Seriously - The Best!
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team which is on a path of conquering the world. Everyone says that, but we mean it!