We at Tesonet spend our days working on a number of projects that are taking the tech world by storm. Our success is down to having an awesome team, which is growing every week. Among the products we have developed together, there’s a world-renowned cybersecurity tool, a super cool data intelligence service and some pretty unique business solutions powered by machine learning.
Running simultaneous projects in both B2B and B2C, there’s never a dull moment in Tesonet, where innovation, self realization and challenge meets a no-BS attitude. We simply don’t mess with ambition, learning and having a good time.
What You Will Do
- Support critical data infrastructure;
- Work with limited or incomplete user behavior data;
- Define hypothesis, perform multivariate testing and assess results;
- Use data visualization techniques to make patterns visible even for not-so-data-nerdy colleagues;
- Work closely with stakeholders across multiple teams to both define metrics for business objectives and communicate the findings.
What We Expect
- SQL knowledge is a must;
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python/R/you name it);
- Attention to details;
- Interest in exploring behavior of both humans and computers;
- Excellent communication skills.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.