1 open positions in 1 location
User experience has become an integral part of any successful digital product in the 21st century, and here at Tesonet, we’re super serious about it. […]
User experience has become an integral part of any successful digital product in the 21st century, and here at Tesonet, we’re super serious about it. We invest in making our product UX bulletproof and our guild gets high on smart UI solutions. Heavy traffic allows us to move at a fast pace, test quickly, and iterate on an almost daily basis while Tesonet’s laid back atmosphere gets our creative juices flowing. We love our developers and developers love us. This beautiful synergy results in an almost Zen-like workflow where designers and devs live together in peace.
Open positions in Design
Cyber Reliability Product•
What You Will Do
- Work on product design - establish and apply best design guidelines and practices for creating flawless UX/UI design;
- Research interaction, design, and technology trends and introduce them into your work;
- Create low and high-fidelity prototypes for mobile, desktop, web, and smart TV apps;
- Work with and improve upon an existing design language and pattern library;
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Management, and Development teams to define and implement innovative solutions best suited for the whole product direction, interaction, user stories, flows, and overall UX.
What We Expect
- At least 2 years of experience working as a UI/UX Designer;
- Ability to rapidly apply your skills in grooming, prototyping, and designing a great user experience;
- Proficiency in working with at least one design tool: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or Figma.
- Ability to articulate and validate your decisions to peers and stakeholders;
- Experience in user or product research;
- Experience in shipping cross-platform digital products (Windows, Android, iOS, macOS) is a big plus.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Private health insurance, in-house physical health coach, programs to improve mental health - all to feel and be your best;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zones, a private terrace, and more;
- Additional yearly vacation days are added based on your time at the company;
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge-sharing talks;
- Gross salary 1980 - 4460 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discussing a different salary based on your skills and competencies.