Senior team lead
Fascinating things happen where two different origins collide. In our case, it’s media and technology. We develop exceptional online sources for cybersecurity and privacy discoveries, opinions, news, and advice. Our research helps people all over the world make smarter, more confident, and informed decisions about their behaviours online. We succeed because of data-driven research, bold experiment ideas, and the driving force – our team of flexible, vigilant, constantly learning professionals.
If you live and breathe web technologies; if you want to build things and see how they perform in the
real world; if you like combining your expertise with the others, then join our squad and make an
What Will You Do
- Lead the changes in the web project by migrating to other technologies: starting from MVP requirements;
- Expect to implement functionality which will be used in A/B testing;
- Be responsible for writing clear, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Together finding a way for keeping sustainability while solving real business cases.
What We Expect
- At least 2+ years of experience working with PHP;
- Understanding of OOP principles & good code design;
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, etc.);
- That you know a thing or two about API design;
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Gross salary: 1650 - 5750 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.